Saturday, April 3, 2010

GPS Rocks!!!






I'm sure GPS rocks... and as I don't have one for this trip... it SUCKS!
You know how frustrating it can be to navigate in and out of european cities, french cities more specifically with their perverted sense of road signing which is more a piss taking than a help. Anyway, imagine getting lost while riding for 8 hours a day on a bicycle...
Very hilly this morning as so were my moods, up and down up and down... Beautiful roads yesterday and today. On Friday the wind blew straight from where I was going to for the whole day, so stiff! Today I was cruising at 40 kph at some points with a nice breeze pushing me along the whole day which made the navigational issues a lot more easy to forget.
I met a couple of cycling tourers last night in Toulon, went looking for places to stay together, had some good smart duck and stupid fish for dinner and after carrying his bike... correction trying to lift his bike, I could only feel proud of the job done on my the design and construction of my case, Good job Giorgio! Still holding solid back there...
Today 9 hours 30 Minutes at 22 Kph for 210 km (including getting lost for two hours in Marseille) and called in at Nimes, wicked little town! actually I'll go for a wander... enjoy the pics!

7 comments:

  1. Que arrecho el viajecito Gonzo!.. siga escribiendo y colocando fotos.. Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DALE FONZI DALE DESDE LOS ROQUES ESTAMOS CONTIGO

    ReplyDelete
  3. No se cuantos de los que te seguimos saben lo que significan para ti esas 2 horas perdido... Yo solo espero no tengas que comprar manubrio nuevo ;-) o estaremos enrriquciendo a "Giorgio" on a regular basis!! Jejeje ... Un abrazo grande Fonzie. Go Fonzie Go Go Go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cono como me conoce el Gustavo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. q viaje tan tripaaaaaaaa!!! y agotador! nos compramos un sofa cama nuevo jejeje aquí te espera! ;O) Go Fonzie Go Go Go!!! (búscate un blog en español testa di cazzooooooo)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bueno testa di cazzooo!!! haha, lo trate de hacer el otro dia y la conexion me malandreaba y no me dejaba hacerlo... Osea que estreno sofa cama!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete