Monday, March 29, 2010

It's so ON!!!

As I said before, last night didn't actually sleep being busy finishing blog, facebook event, sending emails and rethinking the route in case weather conditions force me to avoid the Pyrennes or at least their highest Cols!
Went straight to work and surprisingly I wasn't feeling that tired. Not yesterday's ride nor the lack of sleep were making me struggle as I thought I would, and surprisingly time was slipping by quite fluidly.
At lunch decided to go to the Pinnolo as usual and pass by home to check if I'd had some replies.
I have to admit that I've been thinking about this charity thing for a bit now, and one of the factors which kept me doubting was the probable lack of response and interest. But after opening my inbox and realizing how many replies I'd gotten, and already 3 donations, I realized this trip is so ON! Very emotional honestly to actually feel your efforts are making an effect on people. But also so much motivation and adrenaline flowing that's almost 10pm and I'm still up and running!
Thanks so much for the support, donation, comments and time.
I say again, donating is not the only way of contributing. Paste my http://www.justgiving.com/LeTourdeFonz link or this blog address to your facebook, skype or twitter status. Comment, forward this messages to you friends. It all helps.
Fonzie

No comments:

Post a Comment