Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Bogey Woogey!



We've been daydreaming about cycling since we finished JOGLE 2010 at Land's End almost a month ago. And I say we, because it's been a constant emailing back and forth with the rest of the boys talking about future projects, riding the pyrenees, what rides we've been up to, etc. It's fun everytime I get an email with the subject Re: DREAM TEAM and I rush to check it out to see what they are up to.

I've left my bike at my sister's place in the UK and I've been focusing on this new boat I'll be sailing for the next few months and going out running almost everyday. Feels good having a rest from that much cycling I did last year, but I still think of it so much. Every day, every minute I think of cycling, so getting news from others who are sharing thoughts somehow feels quite comforting.

James put together this video with a few clips and pictures of the ride across the UK. Check it out, it's quite vintage... pretty cool!


http://www.jamesbowthorpe.com/?p=323

No comments:

Post a Comment